RE: Off Topic-indulge me please

>how to let them grow with an
>open mind and varied interests while protecting them from the tv-induced
>brainwashing and exaggerated consumerism.

oh thanks, if everyone does like this, the world will get better and
better.

>One thing strikes me: where are the young ones?
well, i'm 23, no wife, no children, playing music for fun, hoping one day
for a living.

And i want to buy an Electrix repeater to make some new-original live gigs
here in france, but it isn't in stores yet....

This off-topic was very instructive to me.
RAF.