Re: EDP Midi updates in new OS?

Title: Re: EDP Midi updates in new OS?
Mattias and Kim-

Hi guys- been using my EDP synced or generating Midi Clock lately- either to Cubase, Acid or out to a delay unit- I am wondering if the new software will support timecode and also if there will be a way to re-sync to incoming clock on the fly- the 2 sources drift after awhile and also it would make tempo transitions smooth I think- Thanks again- Cliff

yes, resync is one of the major things we were working about, Claude helped a lot.

--

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org