Re: mac-music-edit

On the cheap, Soundmaker is pretty awesome.  Got mine for about $35.  I use
Cubase mostly just to access the plugins (Pluggo rules, for $74!), but soon
Bias' VBox will be the plugin dominator--I just wanna run them effects!

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, Kim's West, and Other Music, and
through Forced Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, CDeMusic/Electronic Music
Foundation, Deep Listening Catalog, Crouton Music, Recommended (UK),
Staalplaat (Netherlands), and Metamkine (France).