RE: first la loop feste

Huge thanks to Tony for putting the gig on (what a cool space - very
inspiring), and the Andre and Ric for playing some fabulous music - I've
got
serious EDP lust at the moment. That undo thing is just unbelieveable. And
Ric's guitar tone!!! truly wonderful.

All in a all, an inspiring and creative night, and I am deeply grateful to
have been able to play for y'all... Now I'm looking forward to the
Manring/Walker/Lawson dates next week! Any of you LA guys making the trip
Big Sur next Saturday? That show is going to be outstanding, I can feel it
already! :o)

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk