Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 6:14 AM
Subject: Effects question

    Hello;

    I heard a solo acoustic performance the other day by Pink Floyd's David
Gilmour.  In it he used a nice effect where he would strum his acoustic
guitar, and the chord would resonate in a very floaty, organ-like way
allowing him to noodle over the chords.  What kind of pedal might allow
this?

    Thanks!

    Mike