Re: multiple amps/signals

I got around this problem by using a programmable tube preamp/multieffects
box
(Digitech 2120)  It really gives a huge amount of flexibility, letting me
feed tube
distorted signal from my guitar into my JamMan, and clean GR-30 signal in
as well. (or
visa versa)  What's the catch?  It's not really as good as going into
totally seperate
dedicated amps, but I do think it's pretty damn good, and definitely worth
the
compromise for the flexibility.  However, knowing that the Repeater will
have an
output for each loop channel (4) it makes it all moot.  I could use one
channel for
bass, two channels for stereo guitar, and one for synth, each finding
their own custom
preamp/amp/cab destination.  Sweet?  Boy howdy!

Mark