RE: LA Loop Feste Review

Gary wrote:
>>Thanks again Steve for playing my request--<<

Thanks again for being familiar enough with my music that have requests!!
It
doesn't happen too often... LOL

Great day at Bass Day in LA today - and looping was high on the agenda - I
was doing some serious loop evangelism with my DL4s in the Ashdown room,
and
Todd Johnson who came to the gig on Thursday was playing for Yamaha and had
his MIDI bass setup running through a boomerang and he was playing some
AWESOME jazz - I can't wait to hear what he comes up with in the way of a
solo album...

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk