Re: Loop Feste Decompression - question for Andre

Hey, retiring is not the same as Dying!!
I can think of worse places to be than Sam Gimigniano too.
Sienna is great too - any other Italian towns?
My fave is San Gemini where I rcorded my wife walking down a narrow street,
bangles jangling and doves alighting from the roofs... ah, now I'm getting
nostalgic.

Gareth