Re: Call for NYC Loopfeste

I might be interested in participating, particularly if we can put it
together after Labor Day; July is pretty full and I may be away in August.

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, Kim's West, and Other Music, and
through Forced Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, CDeMusic/Electronic Music
Foundation, Deep Listening Catalog, Crouton Music, Recommended (UK),
Staalplaat (Netherlands), and Metamkine (France).