Re: OT - Black CD-R's

I use the Black Memorex and The Multi-Colored PNY (50 pack, with red, blue, yello, black, purple). The Black Memorex seem to be REALLY good, and they seem to be of better quality than the normal CD-R's. The Audio seem more richer, and they seem to be more durable. (Playstation Games have been burnt on this medium for years, so I think they are durable).

Well whatever you do, don't buy Kingston 50 pack for 8.99 from MicroCenter... they suck big. Out of 50, mayber 20 burnt properly, whereas the rest had data errors on them.