my, aren't we rude?

I had tried to sign up for this list a while back
while I was visiting with my in-laws and because of
some vagary of some mix up with their on-line service
and my confusion with it, they got signed up on this
list and got a ream of emails that were meaningless to
them.  When they asked how to get off of this list,
they received insulting and demeaning responses, and
not a single helpful response.  This is childish and
pathetic.  I have unsubscribed them since finding out
about this, and I have only temporarily subscribed to
this list to tell you sorry lot that I want nothing to
do with such a cretinous bunch.  If this is the kind
of community the internet fosters, god bless the
luddites.  Enjoy your megalomania without me, thank
you.

jp