Multi-channel Againinator Looping

I've been using my 9 Againinators in a custom nono-phonic matrix system. I
replaced the stock 2nd-cousin-sync ports in each unit with the custom
everything-but-the-kitchen-sync ports, allowing subsample accurate sync
between the units. Each unit is connected to its own Marshall double stack.
The system in performance has been quite effective, audiences at the
coffeehouses and daycare centers where I normally gig have been known to
run screaming, in delight I presume, "OH NONO!"

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org
New & Improv Media
http://www.newandimprov.com
Now available: Minus: Dark Lit