Dear Gern

I've just attempted to perform "Smoke On The Water"
on the Againinator.

Could you please send a technician to this location
to help me...uh..."recover" 25 feet of Monster cable?
You should probably tell him to bring gloves.

The Againinator is currently out of my rack & nesting
underneath my mobile home in a pile of bubble-wrap
& Styrofoam peanuts. I think I'll try to coax it out
by playing "Stairway To Heaven" on my acoustic guitar.

John

PS-

Could you tell the technician to stop by K-Mart &
get me some flip-flops? I'm all out of shoes.

JT

=====
John Tidwell