From: Allan Hoeltje [mailto:ahoeltje@best.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 12:47 PM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: Againinator wish list

Here is my Againinator feature wish list:

It is big.  It is at least as big and beautiful as a large Moog modular
synth.  (See www.synthmuseum.com/moog/moomod04.html for an image.)

It is modular so that multiple Againinator delay units can be added.

It has digital patch cords and all the modular units have digital inputs
and
outputs.  And MIDI control - yes, more cables!

Other digital effects modules can be added so that the delay feedback
signals can be routed through various effects, such as the BlenderQueen
(tm), etc.

Seriously, I do want a completely modular digital audio shredding
device.
It would have individual dedicated modules for filters, reverb,
distortion,
chorus, etc., all of which can be added in any combination and be
patched in
any order.  All audio signals are digital, no line level analog signals
exist except in the main in/out module which has a top of the line
AtoD/DtoA.

Sure, one may be able to do this in software with a Kyma, but I want an
impressive wall of electronics and lots of cables and knobs!

-Allan