RE: Pedal boards

Title: RE: Pedal boards

It's a pain having a case made for it because I have a tall Lovetone pedal on the back riser which is so much higher than the other stuff with jacks pointing upward... which would put them up against any padding on the inside of the case making it susceptible to fail!

ure... still trying to figure out a better sport and way to mount the Lovetone stuff...

** which is why all my lovetone stuff goes on the bottom tier  - - with the lower-profile stuff on the upper tier.

stig