the remote lounge

well, it's going to be a very cool space...

there are 71 channels of video, clever proprietary consoles
that let you choose between them or order drinks or broadcast
your face...

and there's a nice big downstairs area that will be, once they
have the permits, a fantastic dance area or a performance
area for small or medium-sized acts -- like loopers.

However.  It's still a construction area.  The downstairs, who
knows when they'll get that permit for it?

I'll monitor it but if we want to book for September this space
will be iffy...

next:  Chashama...

        /t

                                  that was fast