Re: Pedal boards

In a message dated 7/3/01 10:36:29 PM, shindler@mediaone.net writes:

<< The

keyboard case is a great idea.  Anyone? >>

Looked into it but by the time I would have filled the thing with pedals/
Mackie 1202vlz etc. it would have weighed more than the 12 rack SKB case I
was lugging around.  The reason I decided to explore the pedal/ loop set
up,
for most giggage, anyway, was to streamline things and hopefully cut back
on
the weight issue.  However there's always that one extra piece you just
have
to add to the set-up :) ... - paul