Re: Electrix Warp Factory @ ebay $98 Claude Voit comments

I did a search for "ebay" at Looper's Delight &
found the following:
Summary for query "ebay":
Found at least 233 matches in at least 51 files.
156 matches in HTML tags ignored.

I find rude people who try to represent a whole
mailing list more offensive than some guy listing
an item for sale.  (especially when my email
didn't even have to be opened in order to know
the entire subject)

I have seen some mailing list groups thrash some
guy for asking a simple question or making a
comment that they didn't agree with.  I even
remember a guy saying he would unsubscribe due to
the rudeness of a few people.

I don't consider myself an ebay capitalist, but
let's face it.  We get up each morning & go to
work in order to earn $.

I purchased the Warp Factory, tried it for a few
min & decided that I could live without it.  I
have seen people posting "how can I get 1 cheap?"
So...I thought it would help.

Last: Webster's dictionary defines "capitalist"
as "1.A person who has capitol 2.an upholder of
capitalism.
Capitalism: "the economic system in which all or
most of the means of production and distribution
are privately owned and operated for profit,
originally under full competitive conditions."

I have a little $ & I agree with the system of
capitalism.
Peace,