RE: Pedal boards for loopers

Title: RE: Pedal boards for loopers

Although it weighs too much and is hard to tote, I really like the SKB floor board with the attached 3 unit rack. It really makes it simple to keep an eye on what you loop is doing. Again it's too big and weighs too much when loaded.

A cool trick I learned from GC was to take an A frame guitar stand and place a 4 space rack in it as you would a guitar. This keeps the rack tilted so your eye can see it like the SKB board does but isn't a bear to carry.  Also a 1402 mixer works well with an A frame stand.

tq