Re: NYC loopfest

i would be willing to do a road trip from pittsburgh, of course picking up
folks along the way (harrisburg-phila) actually anywhere between here and
there.....all i would need is a small space to lay my head at nite to sleep
and im good to go.....a neat thing about pittsburgh is that it is pretty much
at the center of the whole mid-atlantic mega-plex, we are centrally located
from chicago to indiana to phili to new york, pretty much in the middle of it
all, pull out your rand/mcnallies.....everyone should just come here.....:)m