Re: Againinator image

Now you're getting warmer!  What most people don't understand with their limited knoledge of biomech, the Againinator is 80% biological.  I'm thinking cuttlefish myself.

Mark
(stay tuned for Againinator.com! I just regestered it this morning)

Steve Sandberg wrote:

Listmembers should post their suggestions
for physical
> characteristics, color, displays, knobs, and so forth.

Somehow I see the againinator cased in something that looks like grey elephant skin -- and it's fat!