Re: Againinator wish list

The Againinator MUST have a feature that we could call Clairvoyant Realtime
Editing. The way that would work is if you happen to notice something in
one of your loops that you would prefer to not be there, maybe several
layers down, the Againinator would convert your alpha waves to digital code
which would enable the software to selectively mute/correct only the
offending note, leaving the remaining audio content undisturbed.

Unfortunately, implementation of this feature at the present time would
require a multi-pin jack and a fair amount of interface circuitry to be
implanted into the user's skull, but our beta testers are reporting that
they're getting all the premium cable channels for free...

Tim