RE: For sale

I have one of the early-prototype Againinator units that I was given to
test.  I don't have photos or anything, and the box is just plain metal
with
no writing on it, just the buttons and the knobs.  Maybe you could make
good
use of it.  If somebody would like to offer me some cash for it, or is
otherwise interested, please let me know off the list.

Thanks!

Javier
Berkeley, Calif.
U.S.