Re: PEDAL BOARDS and an OT Velcro gl [ lance glover <baumhaus@earthlink.ne ]

McMaster-Carr carries velcro in 60" width: www.mcmaster.com

-Hans

    Two:  Where could I find a large piece of that velcro backing that
pre-manufactured pedal boards come with?  I picked up several packs of
industrial strength velcro strips that support the weight of my individual
pedals / boxes, but I think for ease of pedal placement (and RE-placement)
I'll want to cover the entire board with that stuff so that I can place the
pedals anywhere I want (and be able to later change my mind.  ;)

    mike