Re: PEDAL BOARDS and an OT Velcro glue substitute request

OK, I use the self-adhesive velcro all the time.  Not just for my pedal
boards,
but for household repairs as well.

And I keep running into the same problem: the velcro - velcro bond is
stronger
than the bond between the adhesive and whatever I'm trying to mount the
velcro
on.  The result is that when I try to remove the top item, the velcro stays
bonded together, and the lower layer of velcro is pulled off whatever it
was
mounted on.

Any suggestions?

John McIntyre