Re: Any dj's using loops live?

I have not ventured to that level as of yet. I have done some research on the Cyclops, and it seems to be a "neat" device. But I have not seen one in action.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Brian Parker"
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Any dj's using loops live?
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 19:09:53

Hey,
I just joined the loopers delight list. I was just wondering if there are any djs on the list that are using samplers to create loops on the fly during performances? It just did look like many electronic artists were here from the profiles i read.
If you are a dj, what are you using for gear?

Currently i'm set up with a Pioneer DJM600, 2 12's, just sold my kaoss pad, wait-listed for a Red Sound Cycloops, many external effectors. If anyone on the list has used a Cycloops what did you think?
Thanks ,
Brian