Re: relevantirrelevantrelevantirrelevant....

I generally tell people when and where I'm playing - though nobody ever
shows up!!
Is a plane ticket from the USA THAT expensive??
I do it not in the expectation of swelling audience numbers but just
letting
people know that
my looping is live and kicking.
I'm personally not too bothered about less than relevant announcements -
it's not that hard to hit delete is it?

Gareth