few of my friends referred to the extensive features on the device as
'cheating' ;), I can't wait to get my hands on this thing!  They are
selling
for $525 at www.sixtecycle.com

--
TG

-----Original Message-----
From: roger foster [mailto:roger_foster@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 5:40 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Simple Question about Looping Live

Does anybody know how to do the following (for the lowest expense)?
- Take .wav files off a pc
- Load 'em to a device (what's the best device for this?)
- Use a foot pedal as a trigger
- Have 5 or so buttons to hit for a song, each setting off a repeating loop
until you hit another button, which will start a different loop, replacing
the previous one.
Very simple desire.
Thanks.