Re: OT: minding the open mind (was Againinator prototype image)

Hey Mike,
Lighten up on yourself.  While it's nice to see people apologize for going
over the top and/or being narrow minded etc., I found your post tom be
tongue in cheek, so I thought I'd continue the trend.  Humor need not be
identified by emoticons.  We're mostly all big kids here.
Best,
Frank