Re: Does anyone got Electrix ears from Musician's Friend??

I'm still waiting on my FilterQueen, but I didn't order it very long ago.
The MF website said it was in stock. What'd you order?

Also, if anyone has ordered an RC-20, they're shipping again. I ordered
mine a couple of weeks ago and just got the shipping confirmation a few
minutes ago in the e-mail right after the one with the shootout at the
Repeater Corral...

I'll have a Glenlivet please...

Tim