Re: Any dj's using loops live (The Rest Of You Can...)

dj_devious_d@hotmail.com writes:
>A simple reply like ... "I use live loops, and I use Red Sound's
>Cyclops..."
>would have been cool,
but, instead, rz generously offered some insightful & relevant info based
upon -what?- some **thirty years of live looping experience** that could
oughta be mightily useful/instructive to any of y'all's:
jeeeez.....

his generosity was, i believe, wrongly perceived as a 'show-of-force'.

>then liven it up with some of the equipments high
>points... end of story. That "Tome", that was used as a reply had my head
>spinning...., thus my reply of "Huh ?" .
>I feel your frustration man......

huh?

dt / s-c