Re: Any dj's using loops live

Re: Any dj's using loops live (The Rest Of You Can...)Hi Glenn,
There are numerous VST plugins that will allow to delay/regenerate your
sound. I used to use a program called AudioMulch live in conjunction with
these and I have to say there were very few problems. In fact I never had a
crash live using this configuration!
AudioMulch will interpret your sustain pedal as a trigger for 1 sample.
Getting it to move on may be more problemattical though there is a
sequencer
built in to it now that allows sequencing of just about all variables. Why
not download AudioMulch and take it from there.

Gareth, (still don't know what Bleen is, though I found a poem called the
people of Bleen)

>Okay so nobody responded to my request for info on if there's a looping
>VST
plug-in with a midi-sustain >pedal triggered sampling/recording. I fully
understand the notion of the ideal move being out of the >computer and into
the live realm. I'm down with that, just too broke right now to pay
attenion, much less >spring for a jam man, so is it that no such plug in
exists or is this unspoken passive aggressive social >conditioning? (given
what i've walked into seeing here I'm sure that question is
understandable?)