Re: Simple Question about Looping Live

I have the SP-303, but have yet to buy a smart media card reader for my
mac.  I do like it, so far, but I'm VERY disappointed that it does not
run off batteries, like it's predecessor, the 202.  I had it for a while
and never checked the back for a battery compartment.  One day I went
out and got double AAs and what to my surprise, no where to put them!
So much for having a portable field sampler.

Mark Sottilaro