The Dirt Cheap Electrix Gear...

I keep seeing all these emails - on this list and others - about how
everyone has been going out to buy the dirt cheap Electrix processors at
Guitar Center and other places. I've seen them in the catalogs I get too,
and I think I even bounced out to their website when it all first went on
sale.

These boxes are kinda cool, sure, but on the surface they don't seem like
showstoppers for a looper. Can someone help? How are you planning to use
these in a looping context? I'd be especially interested in hearing how you
might use these boxes in a MIDI automation context...

BTW, I'm a musician, not a DJ... thx.

Kevin