trans trem string bends

I bet this thing is cool--I have never played one either, but it always
sounded like a great way to go--I wonder, tho, when you bend a note with
your fingers on a guitar with a transtrem, do all the other strings stay in
tune?  On a floating bridge of course, the other notes go flat--I have used
the trem setter by Hipshot, which solves the flat note problem--can't
really
do double stop bends otherwise.  Just curious about the Transtrem.
Gary