RE: midwest loop

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com wrote:

> Subject: RE: midwest loop
> Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:25:56 -0400
> From: Todd Quincy <tquincy@sayhhi.com>
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> CC: openjam@aol.com
>
> Yep, so far about 10 of us in the Heartland are planning a loop event.
> Chicago seems to be the best central location as well as a great town
> to hang in for a weekend. After the first event we'll arrange others
> in other towns, hopefully most of the same participants will travel to
> Ohio, Michigan, etc. We're trying to start a loop tour circuit.

Todd,

Thanks for clarifying that. Do keep me informed. I may be able to help
through my contacts here and in Ohio.

Best regards,
Eric
--
Upcoming Performances, Broadcasts, Etc.:

Friday, July 13, 5:00--8:00 pm, opening trio performance with Stephen
Boyer (invented instruments) and Laurie Lee Moses (saxophone) at
Fassbender van Straaten Gallery, for INTERFACE: EXPLORING
POSSIBILITIES. Address: 835 W. Washington. (312) 666-4302.
http://www.fassbendergallery.com/upcoming.html

Friday, July 20, 10:00 pm, duo performance with Carol Genetti (voice)
and the duo of Jonathan Chen (violin, electronics) and Jen Walshe
(voice), at the Nervous Center, 4612 N. Lincoln Ave. (773) 728-5010

Friday, July 27, 9:00 pm, Dead CEO presents: Eric Leonardson, solo;
Carol Genetti (voice) and Fred Lonberg-Holm (cello), duo; Other
artists to be confirmed, at the Nervous Center, 4612 N. Lincoln Ave.
(773) 728-5010

New on Compact Disc: Winter Construction (dceo003)
A compilation of Chicago artists with accompanying zine... available
on-line at Dead CEO: http://www.deadceo.com/

Visit the High Zero 2000 documentation web site, "images, sound and
video samples from... the High Zero festival of experimental
improvised music, September 21 - 24 in Baltimore... 34 amazing
improvisers from Europe, North America and our own Baltimore.":
http://www.highzero.org/festival_documentation/highzero2000documentati
on/index.htm

Eric Leonardson web pages: http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon