Re: Gizmo

Hi Steve,
Is that YOUR Gizmo ?
If so, could you take a bigger picture of it - not that I'm perverted or
anything it's just that I did a couple of gigs with a band featuring the
most amazing hurdy gurdy player a week or two ago and he was showing me how
it worked. Anyway, I'd like to apply the same principle to my guitar and as
I understand it, the gizmo works the same way.
Also the sound sample is of an Ebow rather than the Gizmo - how about a
sample ?

Cheers,

Gareth