Re: Repeater in 10 days!?!?!

--- Mark Pulver <mark@redmoon-music.com> wrote:
>Functionality is all there, the manual is complete,
> and they've been "code complete" for a while. It's all about
last->minute tweaks at this point.

> Mark

If the last minute tweaks are not code, then what could they be?  In my
industry, "code complete" means you lock the code, the tweaks are done,
and the testing on the tweaks is done.

When you tweak the code, you must regression test.

I know nothing of the repeater particulars, I was just confused by the
2 comments that seemed contrary to one another.
I hope the repeater is available soon.   Don't we all?
Else there will be more againator design sessions here ;-)
bret