Re: Warr Questions

 Ehmmmmm,

ask Emmet (Chapman),what opinion he has about the Warr-guitars.

Warr brought Emmet nearly to a position -a few years ago-where he
really was nearly close to a decision to "burry" the Chapman Stick.

The Warr Guitars own a kind of Behringerism. ;-)

Fortunately Emmet continued his work.

For me,the injection molded Stick is my perfect beast.Maybe a little
heavy.I
play also a Grand Stick
and a Stickbass.Missing in this collection is only the NS-Stick.

Mostly I use the Polycarbonate Stick.This is the Tool for all cases.Full
and
splendid sound.
Perfect for looping and advanced Filtering.

Of course Stick and Warr-gits are not OT in LD.They are perfect for
loopers.With a wide range and
a wonderful sound,wich waits only to be looped andshaped again and again
and
again....

Marty