Re: Repeater in 10 days!?!?!

Here's the latest from Alto Music:

The first batch of 20 units is due to be delivered to them within the
first week or so, and that group of customers should have already
been notified about when to expect theirs. The next batch of 30 units
will arrive shortly after that, and that group of customers will be
also be notified, probably by this weekend. All existing orders will
supposedly be filled by the end of this month.

Orders will be filled in the order they were received. The earliest
orders on Alto's list date from last September, and they are being
filled first. My own order was placed in February, so it will be
fulfilled out of a subsequent batch.

The person handling the orders is named Jen, and it sounds like she
has things well under control. There is probably no need to call Alto
to pester them about your order, but I imagine that if you haven't
heard from them by next week it would be appropriate to e-mail them
at <altomusic@altomusic.com>

Jen told me that she can't announce the price until the units are
actually in the store, but that it would be lower than the recently
$525 quoted by other vendors.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com