Re: Unidentified subject!

Mostly guitar for me but also keyboard, drums, trumpet, mandolin, banjo, toys, whistles, fart cussion................... many stuffed animals have cool sounds in them,  most people throw them away when the sound stops....I found a cool one yesterday at Grey Bears recycling center... I felt the teddy bear and it had wiring inside and a battery holder...I bought it for 50 cents and put batteries in it....it has cool sounds of a quiet night...sleep sounds...very beautiful and magical....  I collect anything that makes a cool or weird or funny sound and I loop it all....Anything that makes sounds can be used to paint and juggle....I have a portable rig that's all battery powered that I use at the Beach or at Burning Man or the wilderness......Om and Out             Papa Dave