Re: Digitech Wh-1 question

Ok, but you got my point right?, ´cause I have an
original Whammy and a friend has a black one, I have
opened both of them and BOTH of them have a big DSP
CHIP with the IVL logo on it, actually their circuit
boards LOOKS the same (which doesn´t mean they´re the
same of course), what part inside there is mainly
responsible for the pitch shifting process?: the DSP
CHIP, one thing is that many people found that the
original Whammy SOUNDS more analog than the other
versions but that could be ´cause a lower sample rate,
actually many people also says that the black one
wasn´t manufactured or used the IVL chip but it DOES
have the IVL logo printed right outside of the unit
and below the input volume trim pot plus the DSP chip
that I just mentioned.
peace.
Alx.