Multivox MX-312 Multi-Echo Docs needed

Greetings loopas:

I am looking for the service manual for a Multivox MX-312
Multi-Echo.   Mine has some mechanical problems (drive shaft for the tape
loop only turns periodically, and even with a little boost, eventually
slows down to a stop), and I'd like to see if the docs can help me out
with
this problem.    Let me know if you have it and we can work something out.

Jason

P.S.  I have the owner's manual and tape changing instructions for the
Multi-Echo. If anyone needs them, let me know I can make copies.