RE: Unidentified subject

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Walker (loop.pool) [mailto:GLOBAL@cruzio.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 12:39 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Unidentified subject

<<What I love about looping is that a seemingly incongruous or random sound
or
<<even mistake becomes fascinating, frequently, once it has repeated over
and
<<over.

And that's why Top 40 radio works so well.
What LD needs is an independent radio promoter.
And just to keep this particular thread On Thread, I just pulled the EDP
out
of the rack and tried going back to basics: Taylor 810 acoustic into EDP
into Carvin Stagemate battery powered amp.
It works pretty well for practicing, and my feeling is, if it sounded good
the first time, it's gonna sound good over and over and over.
Of course, I have some dissention, even in my household.
Gary