Re: More Klein Questions

Without getting into the ethics of paying someone to copy the design of a
still-operating and struggling small shop, your Klein copy will have squat
for re-sale value, even if all the construction details are the same.  If
you want a Klein, save up.  If you want a Trans-trem guitar for cheaper
than
that, check eBay for a TT Steinberger, they show up regularly.

TH

Subject: Re: More Klein Questions

In a message dated 07/15/2001 7:43:36 PM Central Daylight Time,