New CD

<shameless self-promo>

Minus finally put out our 2nd CD, Dark Lit. It's not the unbridled
free improv of our first disc from 1995, it's more composed, ranging
from Krimson-ish odd metred stuff to almost metal to some funk and
dub, with 22 seconds of jazz. Still plenty of improvisation, mostly
instrumental, lots of guitar noise. Proof that looping and guitars
doesn't necessarily have to equal ambient soundscaping:-)

Anyway, for more info:
http://www.newandimprov.com/minus2.html

also, listmember Roberto Battista has been kind enough to list it
through the terrific UK-based distributor he runs, Rusty Robot :
http://www.rustyrobot.com

As always, trade for other listmembers creative works are highly welcomed!

Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org
                 Now Available: Minus: Dark Lit
"This is music all-consuming in its beauty and power"
                                -Jake TenPas OSU Daily Barometer