Re: gig spam and question about playing outdoors

outdoor gigs usually have no enclosures so the sound waves dont have much
reflect off of...like in a club on brick walls,etc. more volume might be
an
issue for you when you play...as long as you can hear yourself and your
loops, let the sound enginneer do the rest.
  the hardest thing for me about playin outdoor gigs is gettin a good
monitor mix were i can hear everyone on the stage. it usually happens that
can only hear the musicians on my side of the stage and the other side is
its on little world...but it just depends on the p.a. and stage
monitoring.
if you have side fills or plenty of monitors you shouldnt have any worries.
idont know if that was any help...but what the hell
peace
shane