RE: gig spam and question about playing outdoors

Title: RE: gig spam and question about playing outdoors

since we've done horror stories about outdoor gigs:

one: the 2000big sur experimental music fest, where is was so hot on stage that another bass player's acoustic bass popped apart at the glue seam from a repair to the bass' neck

two: playing in genoa, italy, back in about 1985 at an art gallery. we were playing in the patio (some fairly out shit, i might add). the residents of the apartment building behind the patio decided to show their displeasure by throwing small amounts of water at us. (being plugged in, this was a little bit scary.)

stig