APB Tools TH-S

Title: APB Tools TH-S
http://www.apbtools.com/TH-S2.html

This is a multitrack playback system for Pro Tools:

"TH-S implements on the Pro Tools platform FOUR Stereo and TWO 8-track players with show based cuelist and snapshot automation, including individual Master Fader levels on the CM Automation Motor Mix hardware. Additionally the MAC internal CD-ROM, a free definable Master Fader and a MIDI PGM CHG "Player" are controlled by the automation. Also the internal computer audio output is used for comfortable PFL of the player cues. Preloading a small portion of each cue on startup, the whole system behaves like a "hard disk sampler," having 0 seconds latency while triggering any of the max. 800 Stereo and 200 8-track cues of arbitrary length. All cues can be looped individually. "

I have been told that support for the Metric Halo Mobile I/O is in the works, so this could be used with a Powerbook.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com