RE: IVL Electrix

If you're referring to possible future rumors in support of certain reports
that broached the list both earlier this week and last, disseminated in
response to further rumors that seemed to reinforce still other hearsay
that
has persisted unchecked on this list for many months now, well, yes, I have
heard them and I believe they will be substantiated sometime very soon.

Kevin